
Hey, I’m seeing stars, Hearing Guitars, just like someone in love. Oh my, each time the things I do astound me. Well it happens whenever you are around me. Seems like I have wings, bumming into things, just like someone in love. What is with me anyway? Oh, evertime I look at you I get that feeling like someone in love. I find myself daydreaming, staring into space, hearing soft music, like someone in love. This happens mostly whenever you’re around me. Lately, I seem to walk as though I had wings. I bump into things (yea), you got it, just like someone in love. Happens everytime I look at you guy. I’m limp as a glove and feeling like someone in love.
Each time I look at you, am just as limp as a glove
And I’m feeling, I’m feeling like someone in love.
Well, I thought I saw a butterfly pass by me, but it was only a fly. Gosh, I seem to be losing myself at work, driving home, shopping. Went to buy groceries and ended up in the Flower Shop instead. Oh what am I to do, I am feeling just like someone in love.
Oh my darling, I’m feeling like someone in love.
No comments:
Post a Comment